Data Engineer / Data Analyst
A position with impact
FASresearch, a renowned, internationally active research and consulting company in the fields of network analysis and complexity management, is hiring:
- Position: Data Engineer / Data Analyst (f/d/m)
- Employment type: 25 – 40 weekly hrs (flexible working hours)
- Remuneration: from € 42.000,- (gross per year, 40 hrs/week) depending on qualifications
- Location: Office nearby the University of Vienna, 9th district, Servitenviertel
- Languages: German, English
FASresearch is leader in network science based strategy consulting. For over 25 years FASresearch is supporting global companies, public institutions and leading foundations with network maps, proprietory digital tools and unconventional tactics to achieve their goals.
As a Data Engineer / Data Analyst at FASresearch you are part of a team, that manages impactful projects from the first contact with the client to the presentation of results and their implementation. Check out examples of projects on our website: Future of Democracy or The Role of Europe in the Global Cardiovascular Diseases Network.
- explore, identify, and mine data sources
- clean & tidy data
- design, build, and maintain data storage solutions
- optimize analysis processes
- exploratory data analysis
- build cross-functional partnerships with project-managers and data scientists
- design, develop, maintain metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards
- build data visualization
- conduct explanatory data analysis, communicate outcomes
- proficiency in R and/or Python
- mastery of MS Office (Excel, PPT), RStudio
- experienced in web scraping, API’s
- capable of handling large data sets
- background in data science welcome, practical experience equally valued
- good knowledge of statistics
- data visualization skills welcome
- experienced with MS Power BI
- dashboards (e.g. R Shiny Dashboards)
- you want to learn and thrive as part of an interdisciplinary team?
- you prefer diversified tasks and cross-sectoral project-based work to monotonous tasks within a single domain?
- you want to see your work applied to real world problems on national, international, and global level?
- you want to participate in 3 months to 3 years projects, commissioned by governments, companies, foundations, and NGOs? (FASresearch clients)
- you want to make a difference?
- Please send your application (CV and short application letter) by email to: email@example.com.
- Download the job description as PDF here: Job advertisement
We are looking forward to welcome you in our team!