Ten proposals for better health care: scientists, doctors, patient representatives and other stakeholders in the health care system have now published a "Berlin Declaration" in which they present concrete measures for the "health care of the future". FASresearch played a major role in shaping and supporting the process of creating the Berlin Declaration.
The "Berlin Declaration" in wording: The ten guiding principles of the „Berliner Erklärung“ at a glance: The health care of the future...
- ... thinks beyond social codes and is established in every policy area.
- ... is agile.
- ... is a lifelong educational task.
- ... overcomes social inequalities.
- ... thinks beyond individual settings.
- ... avoids underuse
- .... avoids overuse.
- ... combines medical and non-medical competence.
- ... uses all available data sources.
- ... relies on incentives.
Click on the following link and get a small insight: Video
Here are a few more links:
Pharma facts https://www.pharma-fakten.de/news/details/986-gesundheitsvorsorge-der-zukunft-mut-zum-langen-atem/