From May 11 to 13, 2023, the health community met again in Schladming to network, to be inspired and to jointly develop forward-looking solutions for the current challenges of the health system.
Among the speakers this time was Harald Katzmair with his keynote speech "The health system as a network - from stuck to strong".
In it he spoke among other things about the further development of the health system in 7 theses:
- #1 There are no elegant solutions
- #2 We need an expanded concept of health
- #3 There is no way around a cyclically networked healthcare system
- #4 We need secure relationships for uncertain conversations
- #5 No coordination without shared situational awareness
- #6 The weakest link is the relationship with ourselves
- #7 Rituals as a source of resilience
Here are some more visual impressions (copyright photos Klaus Ranger):