Study presentation Navigateur: On Monday, December 14th from 04:00 - 06:00 p.m., the Julius Raab Foundation and FASresearch will present the study project NAVIGATEUR. Over the past months, the project team has been researching which organisations such as think tanks, research institutes, foundations, interest groups, NGOs and platforms in Europe and Austria have a great impact as providers of ideas and impulses, and how adaptive and open the political system is to new unconventional cooperations. We cordially invite media representatives to the presentation of the results and the subsequent panel discussion!
- Dr. Harald Katzmair (Study author and director of FASresearch)
- Dr. Clara Blume (Deputy Director and Head of Open Austria Art + Tech Lab, San Francisco)
- Dr. Stefan Empter (Senior Director Bertelsmann Foundation)
- Dr. Harald Mahrer (President of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce )
- Dr. Wolf Heinrich Reuter (Secretary General of the German Council of Economic Experts)
- Mag. Verena Ringler, MA (Director European Commons)
Moderation: Mag. Rosa Lyon (ORF)